The media, including The Cannata Report’s CJ Cannata and Scott Cullen share their observations and predictions for the future in the latest Print Audit Convergence Radio Podcast.
Don’t miss The Cannata Report’s EVP and Publisher CJ Cannata along with Editor-in-Chief Scott Cullen, and Patricia Ames, publisher of BPO Media, in the latest Print Audit Convergence Radio Podcast, “The Media Speaks Up On Convergence.”
According to Print Audit’s West McDonald, host of the popular podcast, our interactions are passionate, full of incredible insight and peppered with predictions for the near future of the channel.
Among the topics we address:
- How (and if) the OED channel is changing (and why).
- How technology is acting as a catalyst for change.
- Insights into the fastest growing areas for print.
- Views on the number and rate of dealer acquisitions.
- The main reasons some in the channel are resisting the future.
Listen to the podcast here.
Access Related Content