The Cannata Report announces its 2017 Frank Award Winners at 32nd Annual Awards & Charities Dinner.
The Cannata Report is pleased to announce the winners of the 2017 Frank Awards. All nominees and winners determined by votes cast in or analysis of data comprised from The Cannata Report’s 2017 Annual Dealer Survey and were presented at the 32nd Annual Awards & Charities Dinner at The Madison Hotel in Morristown, New Jersey on November 2, 2017.
Sponsors of the event included Clover Imaging Group, Hytec, and Psigen Software. More than $173,000 was raised during the evening for the Hackensack University Medical Center. The event also highlighted The Cannata Report's ongoing fundraising efforts for Adopt-A-Soldier Platoon and support of other veterans-related initiatives.
[caption id="attachment_46216" align="aligncenter" width="600"] Konica Minolta celebrates its win as Best Production Print Provider, Best Marketing Strategy, and Best Male Executive with ACDI, winner for Best Software and Services. Left to right: Kevin Kern, Dino Pagliarello, Sam Errigo, Rick Taylor Best Male Executive for the 11th straight year), and Josh Lane of ACDI.[/caption]
The 2017 Frank Award Winners include:
- Best Male Executive – Rick Taylor
- Best Female Executive – Laura Blackmer
- Best-in-Class Manufacturer - Toshiba
- Best Software and Services Provider – ACDI
- Best Production Print Manufacturer – Konica Minolta
- Best Leasing Company – GreatAmerica Financial Services Corp.
- Best Marketing Strategy – Konica Minolta
- Best A4 MFP Manufacturer – Lexmark
- Best A3 MFP Manufacturer – Toshiba
A complete recap of the awards and charities dinner will be featured in the December-January issue of The Cannata Report.
Access Related Content