Compass Sales Solutions has announced the release of New Enhancements to SherpaGo software.
Recent enhancements include:
- Activities – When creating a follow-up activity in SherpaGo, it will default the Activity Date to tomorrow rather than today (mirrors Sherpa functionality).
- Search – When searching for accounts within the SherpaGo mapping tool it will default to the first 25 results and provide an option to display 50 or 100 account results then if desired.
- Account Add – When adding a new account in SherpaGo, the # of employees field will default to blank now rather than the first item in the list.
- Accounts – If the Split Accounts module is turned on and if you choose to check the box for “disable split accounts” on any users, this checkbox will now apply in SherpaGo the same as it does in Sherpa.
- Activity Notes – View activity notes from the Activity List or Activities section of an account, without needing to click into each activity. If it is a long note, you can choose to “expand,” and it will show the complete note section, choose “close,” and it will then close out. There is no need to reload the screen or anything.
- Emails – While you can’t save emails in SherpaGo you can now view emails previously saved to an account in Sherpa. You will also have the “expand/Close” feature in this area as well.
Access Related Content