Epson announced plans to showcase its solutions at the National Restaurant Association Show. Epson’s solutions and demonstrations will be on display from May 21-24 at the McCormick Place in Chicago in booth #6470.
“Over the last few years, restaurants have had to adjust to a steep increase in demand for online ordering and takeout, while now also planning for indoor dining to make a strong comeback,” said Mauricio Chacon, group product manager, Business Systems Division, Epson America, Inc. “Show attendees will have an opportunity to explore our newest products and come away with ideas for how to improve business efficiencies and best serve customer needs and experiences.”
The following solutions will be on display at the Epson booth:
– Newest liner-free thermal label printer – The OmniLink® TM-L100 offers our broadest media support for bag labels, item labeling and more, and tablet-friendly connectivity options to help restaurants streamline processes and improve efficiency in the way they serve customers and meet ever-growing demand for digital orders, including buy-online-pickup-in-store (BOPIS) and delivery.
– Fastest POS receipt printer in the industry1 – The OmniLink TM-T88VII offers lightning-fast print speeds and flexible connectivity between multiple devices to help merchants deliver the best customer experience in virtually every environment.
– Mobile POS solutions – The OmniLink TM-m50, TM-m30II-h and Mobilink™ P80 provide innovative solutions for retailers to easily manage mobile receipt printing needs.
– On-demand color labeling – The compact ColorWorks® C4000 color label printer delivers connectivity and dynamic image quality, offering restaurants an easy solution for adding color to labeling and eliminating the cost, hassle and lead time of pre-printed color labels.
– Kitchen display systems – All-in-one kitchen display systems optimize kitchen workflow for managing food order prep and supporting order delivery workflow.
The National Restaurant Association Show floor will be open Saturday, May 21 through Monday, May 23 from 9:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. and on Tuesday, May 24 from 9:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Access Related Content
To become a subscriber, visit www.thecannatareport.com/register or contact email@example.com directly. Bulk subscription rates are also available.