Acquisitions didn’t exactly grind to a halt in March but slowed down considerably after an active January and February.
After two furiously busy months on the acquisitions front, March blew in less like a lion and more like a lamb, then blew out pretty much the same it blew in. It’s not as if there weren’t any acquisitions, just far fewer in March than the 17 we tallied during the first two months of 2019. As of Friday afternoon, March 29, March had only seven acquisitions if you count Novatech’s merger with IT services company DynaSis. Since we’re keeping score, let’s recap this month’s acquisitions activity.
- Novatech merged with DynasSis, a Managed IT firm located in Alpharetta, Ga.
- UBEO acquired PrintRX, LLC in San Antonio
- UBEO acquired Braswell Office Systems, Inc. in Corpus Christi
- Production Print Solutions acquired the Konica Minolta business of MCS in Gaithersburg, Md.
- LaserCycle acquired Chess, Inc. in Denver
- RJ Young acquired Automated Imaging Systems in Louisiana
- All Copy Products acquired Solutions One in Omaha, Ne.
Access Related Content