SPONSORED CONTENT PRESENTED BY CIT
By Michael D’Errico
Billing for financed equipment is one of the most important parts of our business, but it can also be the toughest part. We’ve all seen examples of how tedious an inefficient billing process can be and how it can negatively impact productivity, customer satisfaction and even the bottom line.
That got our team thinking about putting our expertise to work to create one simple system that could eliminate the hassles and focus on efficiency. We turned our ideas into outcomes with FlexAbility™, a billing platform that empowers companies to give their customers one easy invoice and increase operational efficiency.
Even better, we’ve integrated with ECI’s e-automate® system, streamlining billing for many office-imaging businesses and helping them further raise the bar on customer service and satisfaction.
How it works
FlexAbility™ eliminates many of the problems inherent in standard billing systems, like multiple invoices for a single customer and time spent tracking down data and invoicing for fees and services.
It’s essentially a three-step process:
- FlexAbility™ pulls customer information directly from the ECI e-automate® system.
- FlexAbility™ consolidates data, generating one intuitive invoice for customers while we handle the billing and collection on behalf of companies.
- Payments are received, and e-automate® matches invoice data and applies the cash for you.
One of our primary goals in developing FlexAbility™ has been to provide automated efficiencies that help businesses reap the benefits of time savings while staying in control of their data.
The results speak for themselves. Companies get:
- Information right from the vendor
- Less manual work
- Savings on operational expenses
- A simpler, more straightforward billing and invoicing solution
Watch this video to see how it all works.
Ultimately, it’s all about helping make businesses better through efficiency and building positive customer experiences, one invoice at a time.
Want to learn more? Visit us online.
© 2020 CIT Group Inc. All rights reserved. CIT and the CIT logo are registered trademarks of CIT Group Inc.