At HP Reinvent, HP Inc.’s annual global partner event, the company unveiled a range of new offerings and sustainability initiatives.
Hosted by members of HP’s leadership team, including President & Chief Executive Officer Enrique Lores and Chief Commercial Officer Christoph Schell, the event explored a range of topics centered around the evolving customer journey and digital transformation, the rise of the prosumer, the future of education and work, cybersecurity in the new normal, among other topics, and a call-to-action for partners to embrace HP’s long-standing commitment to Sustainable Impact and equality.
Luminary guest speakers include Mastercard CEO Ajay Banga; Fast Company Editor-in-Chief Stephanie Mehta; IMAGINE Chair Paul Polman; author and entrepreneur Bonin Bough; Zuora CEO Tien Tzuo; and Deputy Chief Information & Security Officer, State Dept., Bob Bigman, among others.
“The key to innovation is understanding our customers – pushing technology to the limit and generating new imaginative solutions aimed at meeting the needs of customers in the new normal,” said Christoph Schell, chief commercial officer at HP. “The forces shaping our world and the way in which we do business today have dramatically shifted. Together with our partners we must define a course for the future where we are defined by the outcomes we enable, not simply the products we sell.”
HP introduced a range of PC solutions, including:
- HP ProBook 635 Aero G7
- HP ProBook 600 G8 and 400 G8 PC Series
- HP EliteDesk 805 G6 Series
- HP ProDesk 405 G6 S
- HP E24t G4 Touch Monitor
- HP E24d and E27d Conferencing Monitors
- HP Business Boost: bundled PS and Print hardware and services
- HP Device as a Service (DaaS) program updates
The company launched new print products, services and solutions, including:
- HP LaserJet Enterprise 400 Series
- HP DesignJet portfolio for architect, engineer, construction and home offices
- Document Workflow Cloud solution
- Fleet Onboarding tool enabling partners to onboard HP Workpath across printer fleet
- Expansion of subscription-based plans for toner
Access Related Content