I know where I’m going to be on Monday, August 10 from 2:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. EST. I’ll be joining top executives from Canon, EFI, Konica Minolta, and Ricoh to discuss how dealers can be successful selling production and industrial print.
The webinar, “Business as Unusual: Production Print and the Independent Dealer,” sponsored by ACDI and GreatAmerica Financial Services Corporation, is for dealers who are already selling production and industrial print as well as dealers who are interested in branching out into these segments.
Here’s what you’ll learn during this exclusive webinar:
- The difference between production print, industrial print, and light production
- An overview Canon’s, EFI’s, Konica Minolta’s, and Ricoh’s production and industrial print product lines
- How dealers can get started selling production print
- Resources available from the OEMs to help dealers be successful selling production and industrial print
- The transition from toner-based devices to inkjet and if there is still a future for toner-based devices
- Market opportunities for high-speed inkjet
- New developments in digital front-end technology to keep pace with future wide- and large-format introductions
- The viability and market opportunities for monochrome production machines
- A preview of the activities and product introductions slated for the virtual PRINTING United show
- Why production and industrial print are important to the sustainability of the imaging technology industry and the future of the independent dealer
See you on Monday.
Access Related Content