Following up our 2nd annual Dealer of the Future issue, The Cannata Report launches our first-ever Inkjet-themed issue (April). To access, simply click here or on the issue name itself in the previous sentence and a PDF of the issue will automatically and immediately download to your device and pop up on your screen. If you prefer, you can alternatively view the stories online in thecannatareport.com‘s “MAGAZINE” section.
- Cover Story – Inked!: A look at inkjet offerings and trends from the low to high end of the market.
- Feature – Don’t Use that Toner with Me! A Tale of Two Inks
- Feature – 10 Takeaways | 36 Hours With Konica Minolta: Newport Beach Dealer Conference Conveys Progressive Strategic Vision and Limitless Opportunities
- Department – 2019 Virtual Panel Series: Software | Powerful Stuff: Our panelists share the elevator pitch for their products, software development trends, what’s new for 2019, and suggestions for thinking beyond the box sale.
This issue also includes coverage from our visit with WiZiX Technology Group as part of the CR–Connect | 2019 Dealer Tour, supported and presented by LEAF Commercial Capital:
- Department – CR–CONNECT | 2019 Dealer Tour: The Wizard of WiZiX After selling his previous dealership to Global Imaging Systems in 2012, Gary Johnson is back in the office imaging business with a new dealership and an acquisitive commitment to growth.
* * * * *
Please note as I regularly mention in our past several issue launch posts that moving forward, you must be a registered user and logged into thecannatareport.com to access current and back issues of The Cannata Report via PDF, as well as to access all magazine content posted directly to the site in “MAGAZINE” and digital-only content posted to the site in “LIVE WIRE” and/or “VIDEO.”
We hope you enjoy the issue and have a pleasant user experience with the updated site. However, please reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org directly with any questions, issues or comments as we will be continuing to make adjustments to the site as necessary according to your feedback along with regularly scheduled proactive enhancement updates moving forward.
Charles J. Cannata (CJ)
President and CEO