The independent dealer channel is on the precipice of a seismic shift, and we examine how the channel is shifting, the trends driving these changes, and what the future may look like for those dealers who remain. Our Editor-in-Chief Scott Cullen has done a tremendous job deciphering what’s taking place and what’s next, and I encourage our subscribers to read our cover story.
Other compelling content in this issue, some of which examines trends that will shape the channel’s future includes:
- “You Know It’s Time to Sell Your Dealership When…” – Scott Cullen’s Mad Magazine-inspired take on the signs that indicate it’s time to go.
- “The Changing Dynamics of Copier Service” – Contributing Editor Noel Ward examines how the past three years have disrupted copier service and how service is changing as a result.
- “Quality, Not Quantity” – Contributing Writer Kate Gragg envisions a four-day workweek with the help of Job.com founder Arran Stewart.
- Is It Time to Consider an E-Commerce Site? – Contributing Writer Mark Vruno explores a new business model for document imaging dealers.
- “Virtual Panel: Unsung Heroes” – A panel of small and midsize dealers reflect on the state of the document imaging industry and their businesses.
- “CR Connect Dealer Tour: Breaking Not So Bad in Albuquerque” – Phil Houser and his team at DSI businesses are remaining relevant through diversification.
In addition to these features, read our latest Japanese Headlines, European Headlines, and Economics Matters columns.
Also, please reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions, issues, or comments. We welcome your feedback as we strive to provide you with the very best reporting and analysis of the industry.
President & CEO
Access Related Content
To become a subscriber, visit www.thecannatareport.com/register or contact email@example.com directly. Bulk subscription rates are also available.