The independent dealer channel is on the precipice of a seismic shift, and we examine how the channel is shifting, the trends driving these changes, and what the future may look like for those dealers who remain. Our Editor-in-Chief Scott Cullen has done a tremendous job deciphering what’s taking place and what’s next, and I encourage our subscribers to read our cover story.
Other compelling content in this issue, some of which examines trends that will shape the channel’s future includes:
- “You Know It’s Time to Sell Your Dealership When…” – Scott Cullen’s Mad Magazine-inspired take on the signs that indicate it’s time to go.
- “The Changing Dynamics of Copier Service” – Contributing Editor Noel Ward examines how the past three years have disrupted copier service and how service is changing as a result.
- “Quality, Not Quantity” – Contributing Writer Kate Gragg envisions a four-day workweek with the help of Job.com founder Arran Stewart.
- Is It Time to Consider an E-Commerce Site? – Contributing Writer Mark Vruno explores a new business model for document imaging dealers.
- “Virtual Panel: Unsung Heroes” – A panel of small and midsize dealers reflect on the state of the document imaging industry and their businesses.
- “CR Connect Dealer Tour: Breaking Not So Bad in Albuquerque” – Phil Houser and his team at DSI businesses are remaining relevant through diversification.
Also, please reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions, issues, or comments. We welcome your feedback as we strive to provide you with the very best reporting and analysis of the industry.
President & CEO