For those of you who may not have had a chance to check it out, The Cannata Report launched our 5th Anniversary Young Influencers Issue, presented by ACDI, earlier this month. To access, simply click here or on the issue name itself in the previous sentence and a PDF of the issue will automatically and immediately download to your device and pop up on your screen. If you prefer, you can alternatively view the stories online in thecannatareport.com‘s “MAGAZINE” section.
- Cover story ““ “Rising Stars: The Young Influencers of 2018 and Growing Up | Young Influencer Cover Subjects: 2014″“2017“
- Feature ““ “Diversity and Inclusion | A Workplace Goal: OEM initiatives can provide dealers with ways to foster a more diverse and inclusive work environment.“
- Feature ““ “Defining Light Production (Part I of II): Beyond office class, light production digital printers and MFPs feature increase output speed and duty cycles.“
- Feature ““ “The Label and Barcode Printing Game: For short runs, digital reproduction is the answer for customers who are serious about playing”“or dabbling in”“the packaging space.“
This issue also includes coverage from the forth and fifth stop on our CR LIVE: 2018 Dealer Tour, supported and presented by Sharp, RISO and Continuum:
- “The Mod Squad: A Strong Leadership team, tenured team members, and a growing managed IT business provides Modern Office Methods with a competitive edge.“
- “Thinking Big: Donnellon McCarthy Enterprises is growing revenues and expanding its footprint throughout Ohio, but the ultimate goal is to expand nationwide.“
* * * * *
Please note as I regularly mention in our past several issue launch posts that moving forward, you must be a registered user and logged into thecannatareport.com to access current and back issues of The Cannata Report via PDF, as well as to access all magazine content posted directly to the site in “MAGAZINE” and digital-only content posted to the site in “LIVE WIRE” and/or “VIDEO.”
We hope you enjoy the issue and have a pleasant user experience with the updated site. However, please reach out to me at email@example.com directly with any questions, issues or comments as we will be continuing to make adjustments to the site as necessary according to your feedback along with regularly scheduled proactive enhancement updates moving forward.
Charles J. Cannata (CJ)
Partner | EVP and Publisher