The predictions in some imaging industry insider circles that acquisitions were likely to slow down in 2020 did not factor into the equation for February.
We witnessed ten acquisitions in the month of February. There were likely more than that, however, some buyers and/or sellers prefer not to publicize this news. Still, for a short month, quite a few deals were sealed.
The following dealer acquisitions were reported in February:
- Gordon Flesch Company acquired Information Technology Professionals
- Fraser Advanced Information Systems acquired Laser Supply
- ImageNet Consulting acquired PC LAN Techs
- Flex Technology Group acquired Ultrex Business Solutions
- Superior Office Systems merged with Sapphire Office Solutions
- Kyocera Document Solutions acquired Quality Digital Office Technology
- Repeat Business Systems acquired Ed and Ed Business Technology
- Office1 acquired Nevada Office Machines
The ninth acquisition of the month was AMETEK’s acquisition of IntelliPower, a manufacturer of uninterruptable power systems, external battery packs, power distribution units and power conditioners. And the tenth was the acquisition by Hyland of Enterprise Health’s ECM business.
Now to see how active March will be on the acquisitions front.
Access Related Content