With its focus on bright young stars across the imaging industry, The Cannata Report’s 6th Annual Young Influencers Issue ““ presented for the 4th consecutive year by 3x Frank Award Winner ACDI ““ should make for an enjoyable, informative, and inspirational summer read.
To access, simply click here or go to thecannatareport.com‘s “MAGAZINE” section landing page and click as prompted under the call-to-action phrase “Download Current Issue (pdf)” toward the top left. You can also alternatively view the stories on our website in a post format in thecannatareport.com‘s “MAGAZINE” section.
June 2019 Young Influencer Highlights include:
- Cover story ““ “The Young Influencers of 2019: Millennial Momentum ““ The Imaging Industry’s Next Generation of Leaders Embrace Change on Their Own Terms.“
- Feature ““ “The Buying Game: The imaging industry’s leading acquirers discuss their acquisitions models.“
- Feature ““ “The Real Future of Print: Industrial Print Opportunities on Vivid Display at inPrint USA 2019“
- Feature ““ “Follow the Value: Don’t overlook the power of pre-press software for in-plants handling complex print jobs.“
- Feature ““ “Marketing Maverick: CIG’s New Senior Vice President Aaron Dyck continues to encourage dealers to consider how they are marketing their businesses.“
This issue also includes coverage from the recent stop on our CR CONNECT: 2019 Dealer Tour, presented exclusively by LEAF Commercial Capital ““ “ Flex Time: Frank Gaspari, CEO of Flex Technology Group, is proof positive that an MPS-focused business model and a knack for building multiple successful businesses is attractive to private equity.”
* * * * *
We hope you enjoy the issue and have a pleasant user experience with the updated site. However, please reach out to me at email@example.com directly with any questions, issues or comments as we will be continuing to make adjustments to the site as necessary according to your feedback along with regularly scheduled proactive enhancement updates moving forward.
Charles J. Cannata (CJ)
President and CEO
* * * * *
Note from the office of the president: You must be a registered user and logged into thecannatareport.com to access current and back issues of The Cannata Report via PDF, as well as to access all magazine content posted directly to the site in “MAGAZINE” and digital-only content posted to the site in “LIVE WIRE” and/or “VIDEO.”
* * * * *
Access Related Content