If you missed our July/August production print issue, you must read these articles.
Do we really want to put ourselves on the spot and pick our favorite articles from our recently published July/August production print issue?
You bet we do!
If you have not read that issue yet or aren’t a subscriber, you are in luck. For the next week we are un-gating our five favorite articles so anybody can read them. Consider it an early Labor Day/end of summer gift from us to you.
Without any bias whatsoever, these are the five must-read articles from that issue.
- Production in High Gear | Marco’s Steve Gau and Clint Dorgan: From 0 to $16 million in under 10 years
- Book Smart: Production inkjet is changing the world of book publishing and printing
- Turning to Wide Format: Common sense tops to jump start a wide-format business
- Beyond Volume: Focusing on customer applications rather than volume is a stepping stone to more production print opportunities
- Tech Trends | Not Just Another Print Management Solution: A new print management solution makes its U.S. debut, but do dealers need another option?
Just click on the article titles to read.
Have a great weekend!
Access Related Content