Zachary Basner, director of inbound training & video strategy for Impact, an inbound marketing company, previews his keynote address on the new digital consumer to be featured at GreatAmerica University later this month. Through his company’s work with B2B clients around the country, Basner will share insights as to how the new approach to sales and marketing works.
GreatAmerica University’s “Preparing for Your Digital Transformation” takes place at GreatAmerica headquarters in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, Oct. 28-29. The company describes this event as the first of its kind in the office technology industry. In addition to Basner, notable industry experts will be on hand to share proven methods as they relate to sales and marketing strategy and tactics in the office imaging industry. Topics and speakers include:
- Building an Effective Marketing Strategy – Dominic Pontrelli, President, Pontrelli Marketing
- LinkedIn To Win – Rick Lambert, Founder/CEO, IN2Communications and selltoWIN
- How Your CRM is the Great Sales & Marketing Alignment Enabler – Edward Barfield, CEO, The Sailor Group, Inc.
- Using Smarketing To Attract Top Talent – Sally Brause, Director, HR Consulting, PathShare HR Services
- Smarketing Proven Results: Panel – Keven Ellison, VP of Marketing and Dave Clark, VP of Sales – AIS
- Building Trust through Content – Panel Discussion
- Pulling it All Together: Building Your Engine for Growth – Darrell Amy, Chief Innovation Officer, Convergo