The Managed Print Services Association (MPSA) announced the opening of the 2022 MPSA Leadership Awards. Since 2010, the Leadership Awards program recognizes MPS leaders, innovators, and dedicated members of the MPS community who have demonstrated industry leadership by looking toward the future, respecting the past and serving their profession while welcoming diversity of thought.
Submissions are now being accepted for the 2022 MPSA Leadership Awards in seven categories. Online forms for each category can be found on the MPSA Awards web page. Submissions are evaluated and scored by an esteemed judging panel consisting of industry leaders and members of the MPSA Executive Committee.
Entries are accepted until July 31, 2022, and winners will be announced in a virtual ceremony.
The Awards program is accepting submissions in these categories:
- Best MPS Software Provider — recognizing an organization that develops software for the managed print services sector, whether sales management, device management, user management, service management, or billing.
- Best Independent MPS Provider — recognizing an organization selling managed print services, but not owned by a manufacturer. The organization may also be offering additional solutions around document management, document workflow, and/or business document processes.
- Best MPS Professional Services Provider — This award recognizes an organization with more than one full-time employee providing training, research, financing or consultancy.
- Best Innovation – recognizing new developments and initiatives that have the potential to redefine the way we view the industry. This award is intended to spotlight the individual, the company, the product, or process that can genuinely be hailed as an innovation for the industry.
- Best MPS Infrastructure Provider — recognizing an organization that has no reseller agreement with end users, but provides a necessary combination of components to create a successful program, e.g., distribution, parts, supplies, break/fix services, etc.
- Best MPS Industry Collaboration – recognizing advancements made by one or more companies who developed new products, training, or programs that further the advancement of managed print services. This award is intended to recognize the best collaborative effort by multiple organizations.
- Best MPS Support by an OEM — recognizes an OEM that supports their dealer channel which sells managed print services. The organization may also offer support through pricing, programs or additional solutions around document management, document workflow, and/or business document processes.
Companies may apply for more than one category. MPS members and non-members are eligible to enter, and non-members must finalize their membership by July 31, 2022.
Winning organizations will be notified in advance of the virtual event, where a representative from each winning organization is invited to attend to receive their award. Additionally, winning organizations will be recognized in a press release and are publicized on the MPSA website. Winners also receive an award icon which they can proudly display on their website.
Current members of the MPSA who are interested in judging one or more award categories can email email@example.com.
To become a subscriber, visit www.thecannatareport.com/register or contact firstname.lastname@example.org directly. Bulk subscription rates are also available upon request and included in our media kit.