Above from left to right: Patrick Healy, Jon Schroeder, Jennifer Russart, Victoria Bacigalupo, and Steve Riley
FlexPrint and several of its employees proudly supported and attended Family Focus‘s 44th Anniversary Gala on Thursday, May 19, 2022.
For the first time in two years, Family Focus was able to continue its annual gala, which raised more than $540,000 for programs that serve children and families in the Chicagoland region.
“We’re proud to actively support Family Focus. This incredible organization plays a critical role in helping families in the Chicagoland area create a brighter future,” said Jennifer Russart, VP of sales at FlexPrint and member of the Board of Directors for Family Focus, “In the wake of the recent tragic events across our city and nation, it’s important that we continue to promote the well-being of children by supporting and strengthening families in our communities. Our kids deserve to live in a world where they have access to resources, safety, and the opportunity to grow up and live their dreams.”
The proceeds of the event support Family Focus and its 10 locations across the state, with specific impacts on the following programs:
- Providing licensed therapists to support families with trauma support
- Funding existing centers that provide spaces for support groups, parent meetings, and after school programs
- Providing scholarships for summer camps in order to ensure kids are safe, fed, and continue to learn while their parents work during school breaks
- Providing home visits, parent workshops, career and academic planning, and access to comprehensive medical services for teen mothers and their babies
- Providing diapers to families experiencing sudden financial hardship