Greg Walters, Inc. announced the top Sales Acquisition Influencers in the copier and managed print services, DOTC Office Technology Partnership Ecosystem.
The DOTPE identifies 14 Influences that shape the customer experience. Examples of Influences include OEMs, Training firms, Infrastructure, Software Applications, Finance, Toner Suppliers, etc. Within each Influence, one or multiple Influencers vie for relevancy and participation in the sales journey.
Top Influencers, inside the Sales Acquisition Influence:
- Maverrik – LinkedIn marketing, campaigns
- Cloudlead – Qualified phone listings
- Salescast – B2B podcasting
- Orum – Outbound cold call software/tools
- Monster Connect – Dialing and routing phone prospecting
- Kingston Training Group – Selling tactics, copier insider
- Sell to Win – LinkedIn tactics
- Bill Caskey Sales Training – Universal, professional selling across industries
“These firms influence the industry by helping businesses establish positive relationships and fostering new opportunities,” said Greg Walters, “there are over one hundred sales influencers in the niche. These companies and individuals, not necessarily from the office technology realm, represent the best innovative selling approaches rooted in timeless concepts. Congratulations.”
For each Influence, the list of Influencers consists of organizations we recommend to clients looking to build new or enhance existing strategies and programs. We measure each Influencer through the traditional lens and our proprietary, analog, “R.O.E. Machine.”
“Next, we will release the results of a deeper analysis, ranking all eight Influencers of Merit and determining the Leading Influencer, added Walters.