Applied Imaging announced a new name: Applied Innovation. The new name better reflects the full suite of technology, automation, and imaging services offered by the company.
“As Applied has grown, our customers have turned to us for more advanced technology and automation solutions for their business,” said John Lowery, president and CEO of Applied Innovation, “The new name, Applied Innovation, means more: more practical solutions, more above-and-beyond service, and more forward-looking technology to help our clients drive their businesses to the next level.”
For more than three decades, Applied has provided clients with products and technology for printing and copiers. Today, the company serves over 11,300+ clients in Florida, Indiana, Michigan, and Ohio, delivering:
- Technology: on-premise, cloud, and hybrid managed IT, security, business continuity, hardware and infrastructure, voice and carrier services
- Automation: document workflow, robotic process automation (RPA) and scanning
- Imaging: copiers and printers (including specialty printers), managed print services, print security, and shredding
- Specialty: medical waste handling for healthcare organizations.
Along with the name change, a new logo, brand identity, website, and social media handles are launching, including:
- Facebook: @innovationapplied
- Instagram: @innovationapplied
- TikTok: @innovationapplied
- LinkedIn: @appliedinnovation
- Twitter: @applied_innov8