Canon U.S.A., Inc. announced the latest addition to its product portfolio, the imageCLASS X MF1440 model, which replaces the imageCLASS X MF1238 II model. This new model offers similar features, plus more than its printer-only counterpart that launched earlier this year, the imageCLASS X LBP1440 printer. Designed to meet the evolving needs of diverse work environments, Canon is extending its A4 product line to offer a state-of-the-art black-and-white multifunction device, catering both small office workgroups and home users.
The new imageCLASS X MF1440 model is designed to offer enhanced productivity, exceptional print and scan speeds as well as improved security features, helping to empower businesses to meet the needs of today’s hybrid-work environment.
Key highlights of the imageCLASS X MF1440 model include:
- The first TAA-compliant imageCLASS X model – Making it optimal for government business.
- Automatic Recovery, an enhancement to Canon’s Verify System at Startup feature, allowing the device to boot in a more secure manner in the event of tampering detection during startup.
- Exceptional print speeds of up to 42 ppm (BW, LTR), two pages per minute faster than its predecessor.
- Fast Scan speeds of up to 100 ipm (BW/Color, LTR).
- A reduced footprint, offering a more compact design than its predecessor.
- Customizable tabs on the home screen for quick access to frequently used functions.
- Introduction of a new drag-and-drop UI feature, facilitating the seamless rearrangement of apps on the user interface.
- New Application Library features such as Print File from Server and Template Email.
Furthermore, the imageCLASS X MF1440 model is fully compatible with Canon’s uniFLOW and uniFLOW Online solutions, offering organizations and administrators enhanced security features, detailed reporting, and potential cost savings through comprehensive tracking and management. This helps ensure a flexible and e print and scan infrastructure tailored for the future of work.
Canon U.S.A., Inc. continues to lead the industry in innovation and is dedicated to providing businesses and individuals with the tools they need to succeed in today’s ever-changing work environment. The imageCLASS X MF1440 model represents another step forward in this commitment.
About Canon U.S.A., Inc.
Canon U.S.A., Inc., is a leading provider of consumer, business-to-business, and industrial digital imaging solutions to the United States and to Latin America and the Caribbean markets. With approximately $30.3 billion in global revenue, its parent company, Canon Inc. as of 2022 has ranked in the top-five overall in U.S. patents granted for 37 consecutive years. Canon U.S.A. is dedicated to its Kyosei philosophy of social and environmental responsibility.