Canon U.S.A., Inc. announced the expansion of its product line with the introduction of two new devices, the imageCLASS X MF1538C II and LBP1538C II models. These innovations represent the latest evolution in Canon’s A4 product portfolio, created to help elevate print and scan experiences for small office environments and enterprise workgroups.
Designed to exceed expectations, the imageCLASS X MF1538C II and LBP1538C II models help empower users with optimal efficiency, seamless cloud integration, and advanced security features. These devices, when paired with uniFLOW Online, are designed to meet the dynamic needs of modern hybrid work environments.
Key Highlights of the imageCLASS X MF1538C II & LBP1538C II Models:
imageCLASS X MF1538C II
- A4 Color multifunction printer boasting print speeds of up to 40 ppm (BW, LTR).
- Enhanced scan speeds of up to 200 ipm (BW/Color, LTR).
- Refreshed User Interface design for intuitive navigation and ease of use.
- Introduction of the Print Template feature enabling users to register up to (5) documents as custom, one-touch buttons.
- Advanced security features, including Verify System Startup with Automatic Recovery and FIPS 140-2 Storage Encryption.
- Compatibility with predecessor model toner and accessories.
imageCLASS LBP1538C II
- A4 Color single function printer with print speeds up to 40 ppm (BW, LTR).
- Remote operation support for enhanced accessibility.
- Advanced security features, including Verify Startup with Automatic Recovery and FIPS 140-2 Storage Encryption.
- Compatibility with predecessor model toner and accessories
Moreover, the imageCLASS X 1538C II models seamlessly integrate with uniFLOW and uniFLOW Online, offering heightened security measures, comprehensive reporting, and potential cost savings through enhanced tracking and management capabilities. This integration is designed to build a print and scan infrastructure that’s adaptable, and ready for the future.
About Canon U.S.A. Inc.
Canon U.S.A., Inc., is a leading provider of consumer, business-to-business, and industrial digital imaging solutions to the United States and to Latin America and the Caribbean markets. With approximately $30.3 billion in global revenue, its parent company, Canon Inc. as of 2022 has ranked in the top-five overall in U.S. patents granted for 37 consecutive years†. Canon U.S.A. is dedicated to its Kyosei philosophy of social and environmental responsibility.