Canon U.S.A., Inc. introduced the new MAXIFY GX5520X inkjet printer. This single-function device is the second inkjet desktop model being offered through the Canon independent dealer channel, thus expanding this growing product portfolio. By providing both laser and inkjet technologies, dealers can better support those end users who are increasingly seeking hybrid work solutions.
Like its previously released multifunction counterpart, the MAXIFY GX7020X inkjet printer, the MAXIFY GX5520X utilizes the Canon “MegaTank” continuous ink supply system (CISS). This not only can help reduce ink costs by using high-volume ink bottles, but it can also help to increase productivity by limiting the frequency of ink replacement.
The MAXIFY GX5520X printer also includes support for uniFLOW Online Cloud Link Print Connection (optional; sold separately); when paired together, this combination offers ease of use, convenience, security features, and cost tracking, making it a compact workhorse for today’s demanding hybrid workforce.
- Page yields per ink set: up to 6,000 (black); 14,000 (color)3.
- Print speeds: up to 24 images per minute (IPM) in black, and 15.5 IPM in color4.
- Expandable lower paper cassette accommodates legal-sized media; when combined with the rear tray, total support is up to 350 legal sheets.
- Chromebook compatibility certification.
- EPEAT Gold and ENERGY STAR® Certification5.
Enhance the benefits of your MAXIFY GX5520X inkjet printer with uniFLOW Online Cloud Link Print Connection
The uniFLOW Online Cloud Link Print Connection1 subscription option helps enable remote workers to easily print documents from their home office using their Canon MAXIFY inkjet printer. Organizations and uniFLOW Online administrators can also benefit from comprehensive tracking and device management to help identify potential cost savings. This subscription service available for the MAXIFY GX5520X inkjet printer can be added to your uniFLOW Online subscription, to provide the following benefits:
- A flexible print infrastructure built for the future of “Hybrid Work Print.”
- Remote workers can print from home while using security feature2 levels set by their organization.
- Organizations can centralize print usage and related costs for compatible, in-office multifunction printers and at-home MAXIFY inkjet printers.