DocuWare has released version 7.2 of its DocuWare software.
“User feedback combined with results from our own rigorous R&D form the roadmap when planning DocuWare updates”, says co-president Dr. Michael Berger. “At DocuWare, we believe that digital document management and automated workflows achieve widespread adoption only when they are part of a solution that places as much emphasis on user-friendliness as it does on excellence in technology. DocuWare version 7.2 is evidence of this,” concludes Berger.
DocuWare version 7.2 highlights include:
- XML-based invoices are automatically displayed to support XRechnung, ZUGFeRD 2.0, FacturX and FatturaPA standards
- Archived documents are displayed in the Viewer.
- Table fields are enhanced with title optimizations and auto-calculation of decimal columns
- Enriched keyword fields accept multi-keyword indexes with the ability to affect multiple documents in parallel
- “Wait for event” option allows users to configure in advance but delay a workflow until related documents are processed
- Metadata on any workflow documents can now be automated
- Lists in workflow dialogue boxes can be filtered
- Users can configure workflows to identify which fields get transferred to a stamp so that only relevant information appears on the document
- Workflow history displays the current task and allows users to see which step is being executed at any given time
- Stamps are integrated directly into DocuWare Configuration in a new design
- DocuWare Request and Connect to Mail have completely new designs to elevate usability
- The field type “Date” is now a powerful new match code for Autoindexing
Access Related Content