DocuWare has released version 7.3 of its flagship software. The solution adds Turkish and Finnish, expanding the product’s number of available languages to 18.
“At this time, when every business is enormously dependent on digital solutions to power remote workforces and maintain business continuity, it was more important than ever to deliver new features that are proven to ensure safe, secure and high-speed management of data, processes and documents,” says DocuWare president Dr. Michael Berger.
DocuWare version 7.3 new features include:
- New web client services
- Single sign-on
- Desktop Apps, Configuration and Administration.
- DocuWare Forms have their own area for faster viewing and access.
- Filters for table fields allow entries to be filtered by index fields or other table fields.
- New email archiving
- Exclusion of embedded images such as logos or other specially defined files from all archived emails
- Email attachments saved as individual documents
- New configurations
- The new Barcode section allows the creation of individual barcode configurations These barcodes can be read individually
- Annotation features
DocuWare Version 7.3 is available in cloud and on-premises versions. DocuWare provides feature parity between deployment options. For on-premises customers, updates to 7.3 can only be made from version 7 to 7.2.
Access Related Content