Epson announced plans to showcase hospitality technology solutions at MURTEC 2023, the multi-unit restaurant technology conference. Epson solutions, engineered for flexibility and reliability, can help restaurants run more efficiently and address many situations – line busting, self-ordering, curbside delivery, and online ordering. MURTEC will be held from March 6-8 at the Paris Las Vegas Hotel & Casino in booth #306.
“Restaurants are faced with orders coming in from multiple online and dine-in touchpoints, and there is a need for solutions that can help streamline operations,” said Mauricio Chacon, group product manager, Business Systems Division, Epson America, Inc. “Show attendees will have an opportunity to explore our latest products and come away with ideas for how to improve business efficiencies and best serve customer needs and experiences.”
Demonstrations in Epson’s booth at MURTEC include:
- The OmniLink TM-T88VII offers print speeds and connectivity between multiple devices.
- The OmniLink TM-L100 offers our broadest media support and the versatile TM-L90II LFC features fast, efficient operation.
- The m-Series OmniLink TM-50II and TM-m30II-SL offer a modern compact design, engineered for versatile connectivity, performance, and reliability for hospitality environments, including kiosk usage.
- The Mobilink TM-P20II, TM-P80II and TM-P80II Plus portable receipt printers offer a sleek and modern enclosure, improved rugged design and enhanced wireless connectivity, delivering operational agility by untethering operators from a POS terminal, even taking them beyond the four walls if necessary.
- Kitchen Display System (KDS) – Ideal for quick-service restaurant (QSR) and small-restaurant environments, Epson’s KDS system digitizes, routes and displays order information to support a kitchen’s workflow.
- The ColorWorks C4000 color label printer offers restaurants an easy solution for adding high-quality color to labeling to improve branding of in-house produced items, print color coupons and reduce delivery errors with color coding.
- Back Office Printing: Epson’s business printers, engineered with PrecisionCore Heat-Free inkjet technology, are ideal for everyday store printing needs. Two compact Supertank business models – the WorkForce ST-M1000 monochrome printer and WorkForce ST-C4100 color MFP – are designed for reliability and include up to 2 years of ink in the box.
Epson is a global technology leader whose philosophy of efficient, compact and precise innovation enriches lives and helps create a better world. The company is focused on solving societal issues through innovations in home and office printing, commercial and industrial printing, manufacturing, visual and lifestyle. Epson’s goal is to become carbon negative and eliminate use of exhaustible underground resources such as oil and metal by 2050.