HP Inc. has announced global availability of HP Neverstop Laser, the world’s first toner tank.
“As business people shift to work from home, they need technology that is easy to use and printing with fewer interruptions – HP Neverstop delivers both,” said Tuan Tran, president, Printing, HP Inc. “This means printing for nine months without having to refill toner, at the lowest cost per page.”
Key features include:
- No cartridge replacement interruptions 1 with up to 5,000 pages of printing included before first toner reload.
- Lowest cost for Original HP Toner in-class. Less than 1 cent per page.
- HP Toner Reload Kits cost less, with up to 2.5X more pages compared to in-class HP cartridges. Quickly restore toner levels with up to 2,500 pages.
- Mobile scanning and printing, secure fax sending, Toner Reload Kit ordering and Smart Tasks document organization with the HP Smart App, which allows on-the-go access from virtually anywhere.
- HP Neverstop Laser’s low emission, clean air quality technology is both Blue Angel and Energy Star 3.0 certified.
- Made with more than 25 percent recycled plastic by weight while the toner reload kit is made of 75 percent recycled plastic by weight.
- Up to an 84 percent smaller environmental footprint over its life than standard laser printers due to continuous toner supply system (CTSS)3 and recycled content4
Access Related Content