HP Inc. announced new products and solutions to usher in the next era of hybrid work for everyone with a comprehensive set of computing solutions for hybrid flexibility.
With only 22 percent of workers describing themselves as ‘thriving’ in hybrid work, it’s clear companies are still figuring out how to make hybrid work. “Most companies want to move past the ‘forced return’ to the office era of hybrid work,” said Alex Cho, president of Personal Systems, HP Inc. “The challenge is, they’re not sure how to. We believe the future is hybrid flexibility, which delivers the best of the home and the office to workers everywhere.”
According to HP’s Future of Work study, 80 percent of workers want to be in the office some of the time3, but many companies continue to struggle to get workers back in the office. HP research suggests that the most significant barrier to a return to office is a sub-optimal technology experience. In fact, 89 percent say technology is the most important factor driving return to office decisions. Similarly, of those who report thriving in hybrid work, 90 percent believe that access to the right technology and tools leads to a positive work experience. To accelerate employees’ return to work, the right technology is required for optimal work setups, enabling success for companies and their employees.
“Hybrid work does not equate to remote work. True hybrid work creates a great culture that connects people, raises productivity, and builds engagement. Technology is the biggest factor in doing that,” said Guayente Sanmartin, global head of Commercial Systems and Displays Solutions, HP Inc. “HP is the only company that can truly make hybrid work across all spaces – home, office, and in between – and we’re going big with innovations to help keep people connected, productive, and secure.”
Since 2021, HP Presence has enriched video conferencing experiences on the PC with intuitive collaboration innovations for people to truly feel connected while working together at home or in the office. HP Presence will be available across all HP commercial notebooks6 – from ProBook and Dragonfly series to Z by HP mobile workstations. This provides companies the critical solutions for revitalizing collaboration, culture, innovation, and productivity to make working in or out of the office a seamless experience. Innovations include multi-camera experiences enabling users to be shown while whiteboarding at the same time and Auto Camera Select for face tracking makes meetings more engaging and natural.
The next generation of HP EliteBook and ProBook devices are equipped for premium collaboration with HP Presence and next-level productivity. As users move throughout the day from home to office to meeting rooms, these devices are designed for hybrid flexibility:
- HP EliteBook 800 and 805 G10 Series PCs: Featuring the world’s most advanced business convertible for collaboration, the lineup makes virtual meetings authentic and interactive with HP Presence technology. Equipped with a 13th Gen Intel Core processor or next-generation AMD Ryzen processor and up to 64GB LPDDR5 memory,10 the series features enterprise-ready security and manageability.
- HP EliteBook 600 and 605 G10 Series PCs: Equipping workforces with the latest technology at a cost-effective price point, the premium design, collaboration experiences, manageability, and security will empower users to be heard and seen whether in the office or remotely. The PCs have a 13th Gen Intel Core processor or next-generation AMD Ryzen processor. The HP EliteBook 600 Series devices feature two USB Type A (USB 3.2 Gen 1), one Thunderbolt 4 with USB4 Type-C port, and one multifunction USB Type-C port for easy configuring. The HP EliteBook 605 Series lineup is outfitted with three USB Type A (USB 3.2 Gen 1) and one multifunction USB Type-C port.
- HP ProBook 400 and 405 G10 Series PCs: Enabling SMB leaders and employees to thrive in hybrid while getting the most out of their IT investment by offering built-in collaboration tools for productivity, multi-layered security, and a durable, serviceable chassis. The notebooks feature performance that accelerates the productivity of a growing business with a 13th Gen Intel Core processor8 or next-generation AMD Ryzen processor.
HP reinvigorates innovation with a focus on technology and solutions that not only deliver high-performance but address new challenges with hybrid work when collaborating on large projects with complex workflows. Since 2019, 71 percent of companies have increased workstation deployments to future-proof workforces with reliability, expandability, and remote access. Z by HP with HP Presence provides the collaboration tools and high-performance compute solutions needed to power today’s workflows.
- ZBook Firefly G10 and ZBook Power G10: Both new workstations combine pro-level performance with mobility. Users can stay productive with pro-grade components, enhanced collaboration features, and color-accurate displays — everything needed to take on projects from anywhere. With the options to configure with the new Intel vPro platform powered by 13th Gen Intel Core processors, 12 next-generation AMD Ryzen PRO processors for mobile, and NVIDIA RTX Ada Generation Laptop GPUs, or integrated AMD Radeon graphics, HP is helping eliminate slowdowns during high-performance workflows while also increasing productivity. The ZBook Firefly and ZBook Power will be the first in the ZBook portfolio to now offer AMD Ryzen and Ryzen PRO processors for mobile.
- ZBook Studio G10: Push workflows with up to an Intel Core i9 CPU, NVIDIA RTX Ada Generation Laptop GPU or GeForce RTX GPU, and 64 GB RAM. From 3D design to data science and AI computing, this PC delivers. Packed with pro performance in a sleek PC that fits in your bag, the ZBook Studio is engineered for building complex models, rendering in real-time or visualizing data, on the go.
- ZBook Fury G10: Tackles intense workflows from anywhere by offering a desktop-class Intel Core HX processor for pro performance. The new ZBook Fury is also combined with up to an NVIDIA RTX 5000 Ada Generation Laptop GPU, for users simultaneously rendering 3D models, running simulations, analyzing large data sets, or training machine learning models from anywhere.
The recently announced Z by HP Performance Desktops include the world’s most powerful single socket workstation with 4 GPUs, enabling complex, data-rich workflows for hybrid workplaces. Upgrades to the Z by HP portfolio of purpose-built entry desktop workstations are now available with next-gen Intel Core processors and the latest NVIDIA RTX professional GPUs. These entry-level desktop workstations are for users who want to step into power and performance while remaining agile with remote access for high-end workflows. The Z2 Mini G9, Z2 SFF G9, Z2 Tower G9, and Z1 Tower G9 are built for designers, engineers, and students working in multiple applications at once. The new HP Anyware Remote System Controller will now also be supported on the Z2 Mini G9, Z2 SFF G9, and Z2 Tower G9. As the world’s most advanced remote management peripheral, it is built for out-of-band management, allowing IT departments to monitor and manage a workstation fleet from anywhere. The Z by HP entry desktop workstation portfolio continues to bring performance and broad expandability to keep users in the creative zone.
The latest Poly software update, Poly Video OS 4.0, delivers powerful experiences like AI-driven multi-camera mode that can keep multiple speakers in the frame for the most engaging remote collaboration experience. The Poly Video OS 4.0 is now available across the Poly Studio X Series of video bars and the Poly G7500 modular video conferencing system. The Poly Studio X70 is the first and only video bar for large rooms certified for Microsoft Teams, along with the Poly G7500. Additionally, the Poly Studio X Android-based video bars are available and certified for Google Meet.
Whether you’re taking a personal call, a conference call, or listening to your favorite playlist, the recently announced Poly Voyager Free 60 Series of wireless earbuds provide an elevated pro-grade experience. HP is introducing an entry-level model – the Poly Voyager Free 60 – designed for use with mobile devices and comes with a standard charge case. The series includes three versions: the Poly Voyager Free 60, Poly Voyager Free 60 UC, and Poly Voyager 60+ UC. The Poly Voyager Free 60 UC and 60+ UC versions are now certified for Microsoft Teams and Zoom. All models are compatible with leading audio and video conferencing applications.
With nearly 70 percent of mouse users experiencing pain around the wrist, the HP 920/925 Ergonomic Vertical Mouse helps keep your hand in a more relaxed, natural upright position. The world’s most versatile ergonomic vertical wireless mouse, the HP 920/925 features a detachable wrist rest to make it just as useable on the go. Users can feel good about its recycled materials and plastic-free packaging.
When you want to be as connected to your peripherals on the road as you are at home, stay powered and productive with the HP 4K USB-C Multiport Hub. With an ultra-compact design, the multiport hub features four versatile USB-C ports with multi-OS support – a 65W port to power laptops, two ports to connect and charge accessories, and another port to charge or connect to a 4K display with full functionality.
With DECT considered one of the most reliable forms of mobile communications for retail and verticals, the Poly Rove 20 wireless DECT IP phone delivers the freedom to move and the flexibility to scale as companies grow. Built for on-site employees, the Poly Rove 20 is an entry-level single-cell DECT handset with robust and secure communications and connectivity with an extensive range. Equipped with up to 35 hours of battery life, it pairs easily with the Poly B1 Base Station to support concurrent calls and expand voice range.
HP Inc. is a global technology leader and creator of solutions that enable people to bring their ideas to life and connect to the things that matter most. Operating in more than 170 countries, HP delivers a wide range of innovative and sustainable devices, services and subscriptions for personal computing, printing, 3D printing, hybrid work, gaming, and more.