HP Inc. introduced the HP LaserJet Managed E800/E700 series, a new portfolio of multifunction printers that supports a hybrid workforce.
“As the hybrid work model continues to evolve, CIOs and IT departments have never been more challenged,” said Carles Farre, global head of Print Services and Solutions, HP Inc. “They need intelligent printers with advanced features that streamline work processes. The HP LaserJet Managed E800/E700 series offers our customers and channel partners a sleek, fully customizable, and easily manageable portfolio to meet today’s workplace and digitization goals–now and in the future.”
According to an HP press release, the HP LaserJet Managed E800/E700 series delivers:
- Simplified Workflows & Boosted Productivity: The E800/E700 Flow series offers comprehensive workflow solutions with new FLOW 2.0 features, including the ability to make edits directly to your content on the control panel, as well as customized shortcuts. Reverse and Retry technology detect and resolves double-feed issues and paper jams aiding workflows to be kept at a premium.
- Powerful, Fast Performance: The new series offers up to 70 ppm fast printing speed and 300 ipm duplex scan speed powered by HP’s custom designed quadcore processor. Utilizing autosensing technology, customers automatically save time with tone and color management, two-sided document detection and automatic job separation features.
- Customizable and Sleek Design: The modern designs include five color panels to match an office’s decor. HP Flex Build enables flexible configurations to meet different business needs.
- World’s Most Secure Printing: A recent Morning Consult survey, commissioned by HP, found that 67% of IT administrators believe privacy and security in a flex work environment have become more complex, especially when it comes to printer security. With HP Wolf Enterprise Security, the HP LaserJet Enterprise E800/E700 series protects, detects, and self-recovers. These new devices also include HP Sure Start, Connection Inspector, Memory Shield active system monitoring, and whitelisting.
- Built-in Sustainability: This supports zero deforestation and helps save resources with HP’s energy efficient printing.
For more information about the E800/E700 series, please visit www.hp.com/laserjet.
Access Related Content