The Channel Partner Division of LD Products has announced that it has received official Buyers Lab (BLI) Test Results on two laser printer series used in MPS environments. The LD team plans to release the test results to dealers at the industry’s largest trade show, ITEX, coming up on April 24th and 25th in Las Vegas.
“This 3rd party testing is groundbreaking in the Aftermarket, as previously only one remanufacturer (Clover) has ever published the results of BLI Independent testing. We already know how well our GOLD Line performs in our Lab, we also recently published a series of testimonials from leading dealers as to the results they saw in their fleets, and now we have irrefutable data of how our cartridges performed against OEM in a head to head test by the industry’s leading 3rd party testing organization,” stated Christian Pepper, president of the LD Products Channel Partner Division. “This report further positions the LD Gold Line as a clear leader in the aftermarket supplies industry and we are excited to share the results of BLI’s testing with our customers.”
“Dealers know and trust BLI’s extensive testing methodology and, to our knowledge, this is the first time that any new-build or extended yield cartridges have successfully completed BLI’s testing. Now that we have these reports, we’re excited to refute the misleading claims made by OEMs and remanufacturers with fact-based information about how well our GOLD Line new-build cartridges perform in both reliability and yield attainment,” added Matt Daniel, vice president, product development.
To complete the testing objectively and from a true end-user perspective, BLI confidentially sourced print cartridges from dealers throughout Q1 2019 and compared them to the genuine OEM cartridges. The process of evaluation took one month, with devices running at accelerated volumes and using an industry standard target, to accurately compare the cartridges on print quality, yield and overall value.
A sample of the BLI Comparative Toner Cartridge Performance Evaluation findings is provided here with more details available at the ITEX Show and on the GOLD Line Website
9,000-page LD Gold CF226X Toner Cartridges vs. Original HP CF226X Toner Cartridges
- “LD Gold Line cartridges produced good overall quality. Solids from the LD Gold Line toner were darker and richer than those produced by HP.”
- “All LD Gold Line cartridges tested operated reliably, completing testing with no malfunctions, and they surpassed their rated yields”
- “LD Gold Line cartridges offer a significantly lower cost of ownership (than OEM)”
- Across all BLI Tests HP OEM scored 4.08 and GOLD Line 3.81 out of a possible 5.
40,000-page LD Gold CF281X Extended-Yield Toner Cartridges vs. 25,000 page Original HP CF281X Toner Cartridges
- “The LD Gold Line extended yield cartridges, which have a rated yield of 40,000 pages, surpassed their rated yield by 16% (Averaging 46,507 pages)
- “Buyers Lab calculates that the LD GOLD Line Extended yield toner would be about a third of the cost of genuine cartridges when printing 15,000 pages per month over a five-year period.”
- Across all BLI Tests, HP OEM scored 4.17 and GOLD Line 3.93 out of a possible 5.
In 2018, LD Products achieved the industry’s lowest return rate of 0.1% and in Q1 2019, released a new dealer testimonial page with rave reviews from many of the nation’s most prominent dealers.
LD Products believes the new BLI Report will provide dealers with further education and validation on the compelling need to rethink their toner strategy. Based on dealer feedback, the new LD GOLD Line of premium quality new build cartridges is a step up in quality over the leading remanufactured cartridges for up to 70% less than OEM toner prices.
To learn more about the new Buyers Lab Test Results, interested dealers are asked to visit the LD Products Channel Partner website, stop by the LD booth at the upcoming ITEX Show or speak to an LD Channel Partner representative.
Visit Partner Website.
Access Related Content