Above: 2023 Women Influencers Liz Sumner, Melissa Confalone, and Chelsey Bode, who will be presenting the Frank Award for Best Female Executive.
The Cannata Report has announced the list of notable office technology dealers who will present the Frank Awards at our 38th Annual Awards & Charities Gala benefiting the Mariano Rivera Foundation’s Print Design & Packaging Development (PDPD) program on November 2, 2023. The theme of this year’s event is “Break on Through,” inspired by the classic rock song by The Doors. “Break on Through” reflects how dealers pivoted and diversified to get through the challenges created by the COVID-19 pandemic and subsequent supply chain shortages.
This year’s Frank Award presenters represent office technology dealerships of all sizes and from different regions of the country. These dealerships provide a wide array of services and products in traditional segments and those leading the way in emerging areas of diversification in the channel. Reflecting The Cannata Report’s focus on highlighting women and young people in the industry during the past ten years with our Young Influencers and Women Influencers franchises, presenters include seven former Young Influencers and nine women, two of whom were Young Influencers and three were Women Influencers.
The dealers who will reveal the winners of the 2023 Frank Awards that honor excellence and innovation in the independent dealer channel include:
- Doug Albregts, Marco Technologies
- Adrienne Bastinelli, Centric Business System
- Rick Bastinelli, Centric Business Systems
- Joe Blatchford, Image 2000
- Jerry Blaine, LDI Connect
- Chelsey Bode, Pearson-Kelly Technology
- Melissa Confalone, Fraser Advanced Information Systems
- Brian Frank, Visual Edge IT
- Claudia George, Donnellon McCarthy Enterprises
- Jim George, Donnellon McCarthy Enterprises
- Lauren Hanna, Blue Technologies
- Mike Lepper, Impact Networking
- Dawna McCabe, Century Business Technologies
- Tom McMahon, Milner
- Doug Pitassi, Pacific Office Automation and
- David Ramos, Visual Edge IT
- Jim Sheffield, UBEO Business Services
- Travis Sheffield, UBEO Business Services
- Carson Stone, Stone’s Office Equipment
- Liz Sumner, SumnerOne
- Lindsay Usherwood, Usherwood Office Technology
- Adam Weiss, Atlantic Tomorrow’s Office
- Danielle Wolowitz, Shore Business Solutions
- Susie Woodhull, Woodhull LLC
Our 2023 Women Influencers–Chelsey Bode, Melissa Confalone, and Liz Sumner–will reunite at the 38th Annual Awards & Charities Gala to present the Best Female Executive Frank Award. In addition, Larry Weiss of Atlantic Tomorrow’s Office will present the Frank G. Cannata Philanthropy Award, and Mike Jones of First Citizens Bank will present the Outstanding Veteran Award.
“Every year, we are overwhelmed by the support from the industry for our Gala and especially by the enthusiasm we get from dealers when we ask them to serve as presenters,” said CJ Cannata, president and CEO. “The Frank Awards are determined by dealers who participate in our Annual Dealer Survey, so it’s a thrill for us to have some dealers join us on stage to reveal the winners. What makes this year so unique is that we are raising funds for a charity with a direct pipeline to dealers. MRF’s PDPD program may educate and train young men and women who will someday be working for the same dealers joining us on November 2. And that’s a thrill for everyone in the office technology industry.”
Nominees for the Frank Awards, determined by The Cannata Report’s Annual Dealer Survey, were announced on September 27. Finalists represent the top three vote recipients in each of the 13 categories.
Hytec Dealer Services and TD Synnex sponsor The Cannata Report’s 38th Annual Awards & Charities Gala. Serving as presenting sponsors are ConnectWise and Static Control. HP will sponsor the Gala’s Cocktail Reception, and Xerox and Polek & Polek will sponsor the After Party. The Gala will be held at The Madison Hotel in Morristown, NJ.