Frank and I are intently focused on promoting dealer diversification strategies during our many speaking engagements in 2023. It shouldn’t come as a surprise then that dealer diversification strategies is the theme of our March issue as well as numerous Fridays with Frank videos and in the new video series I am hosting. In this issue, we showcase a variety of dealer diversification strategies, including 5 Under the Radar Diversification Opportunities, in our cover story written by Editor-in-Chief Scott Cullen. In Scott’s article, Is Inkjet Technology a Legitimate Diversification Opportunity? he’ll answer that burning question once and for all.
Additional Dealer Diversification Strategies Issue Highlights
- Partner with a VoIP Provider to Provide Your Customers with a Solid Services Offering – Contributing Editor Noel Ward explains why this diversification opportunity is another reason to call on customers and prospects.
- Expand Your Print Offerings with Label and Barcode Label Printers – Contributing writer Mark Vruno makes a strong case for these devices, which are necessities in a variety of vertical markets.
- Digital Printing Packaging Market Poised for Impressive Growth – Contributing writer Carrie Sherburne takes the higher-end road, writing about a market expected to surpass $32 billion by 2028.
- Production Printers Represent a Powerful Strategy to Expand Your Business – If you want to get started in the production print space, why not begin with light production?
- CR-Connect 2023 Dealer Tour: Epic Office Solutions’ Epic Epson Success Story – Don’t miss Scott’s fascinating interview with Epic’s Cliff Kilman and Mark Allen, who built a successful dealership from the ground up in the middle of a worldwide pandemic.
Reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions, issues, or comments. We welcome your feedback as we strive to provide you with the best reporting and analysis of the industry.
Enjoy the issue!
President & CEO
To become a subscriber, visit https://thecannatareport.com/register or contact email@example.com directly. Bulk subscription rates are also available upon request and included in our media kit.