Epson announced it will be demonstrating retail point of sales and back-office solutions at NRF 2023: Retail’s Big Show from Jan. 15-17, 2023. Epson will showcase its latest products designed for retail businesses. Epson will also announce a new line of mobile POS thermal receipt printers designed to fit the needs of any retail or hospitality environment.
“In the past few years many assumed that most retail activity would move online. However, as the world opened up, consumers were quick to go back to brick-and-mortar stores, proving there is still a strong demand for physical retail,” said Mauricio Chacon, group product manager, Business Systems Division, Epson America, Inc. “Businesses are looking to solutions that can support the customers’ full path to purchase whether that be online, BOPIS, in-store, curbside pickup, or delivery. Our in-store solution demos and café setup will offer visitors a glimpse of the full end-to-end experience that Epson retail solutions provide.”
Demonstrations in Epson’s booth at NRF include:
- New mSeries Product Line – Epson will be unveiling new compact receipt printers that offer a modern design with enhanced connectivity.
- POS Receipt Printers – As the fastest POS receipt printer in the industry, the OmniLink TM-T88VII offers flexible connectivity between multiple devices.
- Kiosk-Friendly Receipt Printer – The EU-m30 is a sleek, compact kiosk thermal receipt printer with an easy mounting kit for effortless integration and serviceability, ideal for busy retail environments.
- Newest Liner-Free Thermal Label Printer – The OmniLink TM-L100 offer media support.
- Mobile POS Solutions – The OmniLink TM-m30II-SL with a built-in tablet mount offers a total mobile POS solution.
- On-Demand Color Labeling – The ColorWorks C4000 and C6000P desktop color label printers offer retail environments a solution for adding color to labeling and eliminating the cost, hassle and lead time of pre-printed color labels.
- Wide-Format Printing: The SureColor T3170 wide-format wireless printer offers fast, precise and reliable printing solutions with a compact, clean desktop design.
- Back Office Printing: Epson’s business printers, engineered with PrecisionCore Heat-Free inkjet technology, are ideal for everyday store printing needs. Two compact Supertank business models – the WorkForce ST-M1000 monochrome printer and WorkForce ST-C4100 color printer – are designed for high-volume jobs and include up to 2 years of ink in the box.2 Epson will also showcase a new WorkForce Pro business printer offering fast first page out for quick and seamless printing and built for reliability and powerful productivity.
- Digital Signage: LightScene is a digital signage solution that allows retailers to create visual displays.
- Document Scanner: The DS-530 II color duplex document scanner offers fast, efficient performance for business document management.
NRF 2023: Retail’s Big Show expo will be open Sunday, Jan. 15 from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday, Jan. 16 from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Tuesday, Jan. 17 from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. For over 30 years, Epson’s advanced technology has been at work in millions of POS systems around the world. For more information on Epson’s full line of retail solutions, visit www.epson.com/retail.
Epson is a global technology leader whose philosophy of efficient, compact and precise innovation enriches lives and helps create a better world. The company is focused on solving societal issues through innovations in home and office printing, commercial and industrial printing, manufacturing, visual and lifestyle. Epson’s goal is to become carbon negative and eliminate use of exhaustible underground resources such as oil and metal by 2050.
To become a subscriber, visit www.thecannatareport.com/register or contact firstname.lastname@example.org directly. Bulk subscription rates are also available upon request and included in our media kit.