Crawford Technologies will be speaking at several educational sessions, as well as exhibiting at XPLOR22, September 13-15 in St. Pete Beach, Florida. XPLOR22 is a two-and-a-half-day event that brings together end users, analysts, consultants, industry experts, and vendors who will share best practices and trends in the customer communications industry. Crawford Technologies is a Diamond Sponsor of the event.
Crawford Technologies is being recognized by Xplor International with two Honorable Mentions for the 2022 Xplor Awards—one for Technology of the Year for the company’s AccessibilityNow® Validator and one for Application of the Year for its work with the State of Tennessee.
The company is slated to deliver the following educational sessions at the event that fall under the conference theme of Innovative Strategies to Transform the Customer Experience:
- Crawford Technologies kicks off its educational presentations by highlighting its latest solutions in document accessibility, content services, enterprise output management and web services at the conference’s Vendor Showcase on Tuesday, September 13 at 10:30 a.m. ET.
- President and CEO of Crawford Technologies, Ernie Crawford, will participate in a panel on Tuesday, September 13 at 11:30 a.m. ET. The panel, Today’s Communication Landscape: Tools to Create Multi-Channel Optimization, will discuss the right tools to consider for optimizing your communications workflow.
- Tuesday, September 13 at 3:00 p.m. ET, Dennis Quon, Crawford Technologies’ director, accessibility center of excellence, will present, Transactional Document Accessibility: Making It Easy. This session covers the tools and methods needed to meet automated transactional output requirements.
- Tuesday, September 13 at 4:30 p.m. ET, Harvey Gross, vice president of strategic initiatives at Crawford Technologies, will present Security & Compliance: It’s Not Just One Thing. Best practices and processes to meet all areas of security and accessibility compliance will be discussed in this presentation.
- Wednesday, September 14 at 11:30 a.m. ET, Ernie Crawford will participate in the panel: Compliance, Privacy & Data: How to Stay Ahead of Changing Requirements.
- Wednesday, September 14 at 2:30 p.m. ET, Scott Baker, executive vice president at Crawford Technologies, speaks on I Want What I Want Now – When, Where and How I Want It! This session will highlight relevant trends, best practices and user stories related to deploying omni-channel solutions to deliver a great CX.
- Wednesday, September 14 at 4:30 p.m. ET, Harvey Gross discusses Document Reengineering in the Cloud, sharing how businesses can maintain customer satisfaction by harnessing the flexibility of document reengineering and the power of processing in the cloud.
Visitors to Crawford Technologies Booth #20 will be able to see a demonstration of the company’s complete range of cloud- and server-based workflow and output management solutions that optimize and improve the secure and accessible delivery, storage, and presentment of their customer communications. Crawford Technologies’ platform-independent approach offers sophisticated solutions for managing document accessibility, workflow automation, dashboards, PDF optimization, and preference management.
To become a subscriber, visit www.thecannatareport.com/register or contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Bulk subscription rates are available upon request and included in our media kit.