DocuWare has partnered with Validated ID to offer customers a new electronic signature service.
With the introduction of this new service to its product portfolio, the company believes that participating customers will benefit from increased compliance, document security, process efficiency and transaction accuracy in workflows that require an electronic signature.
DocuWare offers this new service to all customers. Setup is a one-time only process – customers contact their Authorized DocuWare Partner (ADP) or their Regional Sales Director at DocuWare, to register their business with Validated ID. Customers work with their ADP to select the type of signature service that fits their business. Pricing options range from a flat fee, an annual package or based on usage.
“Electronic signatures are a necessary part of every modern business, regardless of size. Our goal is simple: provide our customers with a fast, secure solution for inserting electronic signatures directly into workflow documents and without compromising on the pace of their business processes,” states Dr. Michael Berger, DocuWare president.
Validated ID’s application VIDsigner is integrated into DocuWare’s workflow system to offer three secure electronic signature options:
- Remote Signature – when a remote user is required to sign a document sent via email, their identity is first confirmed by Validated ID who sends them a code via an SMS text message. This code allows them to review, sign the document and place it back into the workflow system.
- Biometric Signature – in this face-to-face situation, the signer uses a tablet and stylus. Verification takes place by measuring the strokes, pressure and shape of each individual signature. Signed documents are placed immediately back into the workflow system. Approximately 80 iOS, Windows and Android devices are approved for collecting electronic signatures.
- Centralized Signature – the remote signer’s identity is verified by Validated ID before they can view or sign the document. Following user approval, Validated ID applies the user signature directly to the document and places it back into the workflow system.
- Pre-selection of fixed or dynamic signature locations on any document by identifying specific anchor text to dictate where the signature should be placed. For example, if the user designates “customer signature” as the anchor text, the system will intuitively offer this location for electronic signatures.
- One signature can be used simultaneously on multiple reviewed documents. Once signed, these are placed back in the workflow system.
- Electronic signature details are displayed clearly within the workflow connected to each signed document so everything can be tracked.
Access Related Content