Foster announced the launch of its Dye Sub On-A-Roll Lifter and Spindle Trolley. This Lifter, designed in response to requests from industry leaders HP and Klieverik, reportedly sets a new standard for the safe and damage-free handling of freshly printed rolls of fabric and transfer paper.
- Prevent Ink Bleeds and smearing, which can result from pressure or contact during handling.
- Efficient Single-Person Operation: With no manual lifting of lower rolls, one person can effortlessly lift and lower rolls.
- Reduce roll changeover time, enhancing workflow efficiency.
- Safety latches prevent accidental dislodging of spindle and media roll during transport.
- Protective foam padding lines the media pocket, providing a protective cushion against hard surfaces and potential ink bleed.
Motorized Lifter and Spindle Trolley work in tandem.
Lifter (Model #61539) – low clearance of 1” with no front fork extension to interfere with loading rolls into the calendaring machine.
Efficient storage – Spindle Trolley (Model #61538) consolidates everything in one place and has a weight capacity of 500 lbs.