The Managed Print Services Association has announced the launch of the COVID-19 Resource Hub. The Resource Hub is available to everyone via the organization’s website. MPSA membership is not required.
The MPSA COVID-19 taskforce designed the Resource Hub to be a collaborative set of resources to make it easier for dealers around the world to access information that will help them most during these difficult times. The Hub contains the following sections:
- Monetary & legal resources: Federal and state level links to COVID-19 specific business funding and legal information/assistance.
- Partner organization resource access: A gathering of resources provided by the BTA (Business Technology Association), GreatAmerica Financial Services, CompTIA, and others.
- Remote work tips & tools: Resources designed to help those new to remote work make the transition to remote work as seamless as possible. Links for personal well-being and mental health are also provided.
- Companies giving back: A list of companies in our industry who have stepped up to make a difference in the lives of those suffering during the pandemic.
- Dealer surveys: Includes links to survey work done by the MPSA and other leading industry organizations.
- International resources: A section dedicated to resources for dealers outside of the USA. The section currently has resource links for Australia and Canada with more countries to come online soon.
The COVID-19 Resource Hub will be continually updated by members of the MPSA taskforce. As the situation continues to evolve, so will the Hub, to ensure dealers have one place to access as much information as possible to strengthen and protect their businesses.
“Never in the history of the office equipment channel has it been more important to do what we can to help our colleagues, partners, friends and competitors. The COVID-19 Resource Hub is our way of doing what we can to make it easier to get the most up to date information to help businesses and people to survive the effects of the global pandemic,” said MPSA President, West McDonald, VP of business development at Tigerpaw Software and owner of West McDonald Co.
The MPSA continues to provide its members with the ability to learn, network, and market themselves and their companies to a broad audience. The MPSA believes that certain resources should be made available to the entire channel whether they are members are not and the COVID-19 taskforce and the Resource Hub is our way of doing that. Special thanks are given to the Business Technology Association (BTA) for providing the MPSA with COVID-19 resources and encouraging other organizations to do the same.
Access Related Content