MPS Monitor 2.0, the new version of the Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solution from MPS Monitor for remote printer management and Managed Print Services, has been released for general availability.
MPS Monitor is one of the leading global solutions in this segment, with more than 500,000 devices and 17 billion pages monitored every year on over 70,000 end customers. This new version enhances all the features of the previous platform and adds many new ones.
The implementation of the new MPS Monitor 2.0 is based on six pillars:
- Usability – the system is accessible through a new web portal, fully redesigned using the most advanced User eXperience Design technologies.
- Data collection reliability – devices data collection process has been optimized and made more reliable, thanks to a new multiplatform DCA (Data Collection Agent), and to the DCA Clustering technology, which ensures continuity of data collection on all customers.
- Business processes management – the new version allows comprehensive management of consumables logistics and contracts invoicing; the system now provides a simplified way to associate Part Numbers to devices; it also implements a new engine for contracts management that covers the whole invoicing process, up to the issuing of invoices in PDF, XML or CSV, ready to be sent to customer and / or imported into the Dealer’s accounting systems.
- Security and regulatory compliance – MPS Monitor 2.0 operates within an Information Security Management System that meets the requirements of Confidentiality, Integrity and Availability of information in compliance with the ISO/IEC 27001:2014 standard, the worldwide-recognized standard for Information Security. The processing of personal data within the system is performed in full compliance with the European privacy law (the GDPR), for all customers and dealers where this regulation is applicable. The new 2.0 version of the system has been designed and developed strictly following the principles of “Privacy by Design”.
- ERP / CRM integration – MPS Monitor APIs are already used by hundreds of external developers; in 2.0 they are even more complete, allowing access to any data or system function. One of the primary objectives of MPS Monitor 2.0 is to make it very easy for any developer to fully integrate the data collected from printing devices in the dealer’s ERP or CRM systems, by using a new Software Development Kit (SDK) that makes the developer’s job fast and guided.
- Analytics and Business Intelligence – advanced Business Intelligence tools are now available to the user, enabling to aggregate, filter, drill down and analyze data collected by printers.
MPS Monitor 2.0 is available from the Cloud as a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS), pay-per-use license for all Resellers of any printer brand in any country who wish to manage their devices in a simple and highly efficient way, by improving customer service levels, and drastically reducing costs.
“For about 10 years MPS Monitor has been the ideal solution to support imaging Dealers in their daily operations of managing their fleets in the most efficient way”, recalls Nicola De Blasi, CEO of MPS Monitor Srl. “The success that the solution has had globally gives us full confidence in our capability to fulfill this mission in the long term; we are also fully aware that only true innovation can make the difference, allowing us to stay ahead of the market: hence in the last two years we fully dedicated ourselves to build a new version of the system that delivers even more process automation, security and stability in data collection. Today MPS Monitor 2.0 is able to provide all of this to Dealers and MPS Providers all over the world.”
Access Related Content