The Managed Print Services Association (MPSA) has announced its newly elected Executive Committee and Board of Directors. Elections were held in September and October, with two-year terms beginning later this month.
The newly elected MPSA Executive Committee is comprised of:
- President: West McDonald – Tigerpaw Software
- Vice President: Gregory Brisco – Genesis Technologies
- Treasurer: Mark Hart – ACDI
- Secretary: Tawnya Stone – GreatAmerica Financial Services Corp.
“I’ve been blessed over the many years to have been involved in the imaging industry and am proud and humbled to serve the MPSA now as President,” said incoming President West McDonald, VP of Business Development at Tigerpaw Software. “I am excited to continue the incredible work of such a talented executive committee and our incumbent president, Tawnya Stone of GreatAmerica, while driving new initiatives to help dealers navigate and thrive in a dramatically evolving channel. It’s going to be a ton of fun!”
The newly elected board of directors consists of twelve members: all chosen during the elections, with a mix of legacy leadership and new leadership to the MPSA.
The newly elected MPSA Board of Directors consists of 12 members:
- Ron Alphin – ABM Federal
- Eric Crump – Ringdale
- Mitchell Filby — First Rock Consulting Pty Ltd.
- Paul Giorgi – ECi Software Solutions
- Jon Greene – CEO Juice
- Sarah Henderson – Clover Imaging Group
- John Hewitt – Upland Software
- Charles Lamb – FunnelMaker/MPSandit
- Stephen McKim – RJ Young
- Paul Pedersen – Guy Brown
- Tanya Ross – ISG
- Brian Stevenson – footPRINT Managed Services
The new officers were welcomed to their new positions at the October 2019 board meeting.
Access Related Content