Xerox has announced the implementation of applications for Xerox ConnectKey devices. Purchasing and implementing the apps is available with a new e-commerce-enabled site.
The Xerox VersaLink and Xerox AltaLink series are the launch pads for apps such as:
- Xerox Connect App for Salesforce: access to Salesforce’s Customer Relationship Management system; upload and share sales management information to client folders by scanning the documents directly into Salesforce.
- Xerox Audio Documents App: transforms hardcopy documents into audio files allowing commuters, multitaskers, or audio enthusiasts to listen on the go instead of reading.
- Xerox Connect App for QuickBooks Online: offers a reimbursement process with multi-receipt scanning. Receipt data is extracted into an expense report and submitted with notifications sent to reviewers for approval. For Concur users, a similar receipt management app will be available by year’s end.
- Xerox Forms Manager App: for management of multiple forms while reducing paper-based filing risks. With routing capabilities via embedded QR codes, scanned forms are automatically routed to the appropriate email address.
- Xerox Quick Link App: This app sends an email directly from the device containing appropriate links to install, and connects computers or mobile devices with the drivers and configuration settings.
“The future of work is now with our workplace assistant serving as the orchestrator of digital transformation,” said Tracey Koziol, senior vice president, Global Offerings, Xerox. “The evolution of the ConnectKey platform delivers on our promise to advance digitization, boost productivity for our customers and open up revenue sources for channel partners.”
Xerox also released apps and solutions for teachers and students:
- Xerox Connect App for Blackboard: provides access to a learning management system; documents are digitized and stored into their Blackboard Learn account from the MFP.
- Xerox Connect App for Remark Test Grading: grading of bubble tests with the ability to print answer sheets, scan completed sheets back in for automated grading, and email students their grades or print the results right at the device.
- Xerox Proofreader Service: checks for writing elements in the English language, such as spelling, grammar, style and plagiarism.
- Xerox and SRC Inc.’s Gateway Capture to Student Information System: digitizing student records into mandatory K-12 information systems.
Xerox is also introducing its Instant Print Kiosk, a self-serve document processing solution for higher education institutions. Basic printing, copying, scanning and faxing needs are managed with a touch screen, and credit/debit transactions happen at the printer.
Access Related Content
Visit the www.thecannatareport.com. To become a subscriber, visit www.thecannatareport.com/register or contact firstname.lastname@example.org directly. Bulk subscription rates are also available.