Xerox has announced a new services portfolio, comprised of five horizontal and four industry-specific services that are built to address clients’ digital transformation imperatives.
“There is a significant opportunity for our clients to automate inbound and outbound communications, extract value from ingested data and streamline various business processes to unlock immense productivity gains,” said Joanne Collins Smee, chief commercial officer, Xerox. “Powered by our technologies, software and Managed Print Services (MPS) expertise, Xerox Services allows our clients to better compete in a rapidly changing market environment.”
Xerox’s Horizontal Services:
- Xerox Intelligent Workplace Services: workflow automation, content management and print infrastructure optimization.
- Xerox Capture & Content Services: provide multichannel capture and process automation.
- Xerox Accounts Payable Services: offer a range of invoice processing services, from automated to full e-invoicing.
- Xerox Digital Hub & Cloud Print Services: provide cloud-based, multi-layered enterprise solutions include design, production and delivery of print and digital collateral materials.
- Xerox Campaigns on Demand Services: feature a multi-use marketing campaign solution that scales to any audience size across multiple channels.
Addressing the needs of industries, such as insurance, healthcare, public sector and retail, Xerox’s first set of sector-specific services provides:
- Xerox Services for Digital Insurer
- Xerox Services for Digital Patient
- Xerox Services for Digital Citizen
- Xerox Services for Digital Retailer
Access Related Content