As we count the days until the end of the year, we are pleased to take a break from our countdown to present our annual WatchList issue. This is the fifth year we’ve been publishing our annual list of trends, companies, and people we’ll be watching in the coming year. Before I go any further, I need to issue a caveat, and that is we watch everything. That’s our mission. Even though not every trend, company or person finds its way onto our WatchList–after all, we only have so many pages to work with–we wouldn’t be doing our job of covering this industry if we weren’t watching everything.
If you think we missed something, as Editor-in-Chief Scott Cullen noted in his editor’s letter, let us know, and we would be happy to share your comments, on or off the record, in a digital post. Besides our annual WatchList, we have a strong editorial lineup this month, including scenes from our 36th Annual Awards Gala and our Women’s Brunch. This month’s features include:
- Frank’s Forecast – Frank G. Cannata looks at the challenges and opportunities for the coming year.
- 2021 Document Imaging Industry Highlights – Vendors from across the document imaging industry landscape share their biggest highlights of 2021.
- Goal Setting – 18 dealers from across the country share their goals for 2022.
- Developments in Production and Industrial Inkjet – Contributing editor Cary Sherburne’s interview with print industry analysts David Zwang and Elizabeth Gooding on this year’s and next year’s inkjet trends.
- Leveraging Data, Analysis, and e-commerce – Editor-in-chief Scott Cullen reveals how Keypoint Intelligence is expanding its offerings to help dealers compete more effectively.
- CR-CONNECT Dealer Tour: Flat Rate Finesse – A virtual visit to Elite Document Solutions in Schaumburg, Illinois and how it is distinguishing itself from competitors with a flat-rate billing program.
In addition to those features, be sure and read our monthly Japanese Headlines, European Headlines, Managed IT, and Economic Matters columns.
Also, please reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions, issues, or comments. We welcome your feedback as we strive to provide you with the very best reporting and analysis of the industry.
President & CEO
Access Related Content