Summertime is one of my favorite times of the year at The Cannata Report. That’s because that’s when we publish my two favorite issues of the year. This month’s Women Influencers issue and June’s Young Influencers issue. I strongly believe that women and young people are important to the future of this industry. What better way to celebrate that future than to highlight them in the pages of our publication! I’ve known two of this year’s Women Influencers—Jennifer Amatucci and Tawnya Stone—for a number of years and their recognition here is long overdue. Our third women influencer, Stacey Sujeebun of Konica Minolta was previously profiled as a Young Influencer, one of three women to have that distinction of being both a Women Influencer and a Young Influencer. I believe you’ll find inspiration in each of their stories.
Besides our cover story, we have assembled a virtual panel featuring the women of The Cannata Report. The point is not to pat ourselves on the backs but to introduce you to the women who are contributing to our success. Of course, some of them like Carol Cannata, you already know. But the others, represent a mix of women who have either logged a significant number of years in the industry and are still extremely active, or are relative newcomers still making their marks.
And it wouldn’t be a true Women Influencers issue if we didn’t feature a woman dealer. This month our CR-CONNECT Dealer Tour brings us to Savannah, Georgia, for a virtual meeting with Kathryn Murph, the president of ABR Digital Office Solutions. Her story is as inspiring as those of the three women featured on our cover.
Additional highlights include:
- Editor-in-Chief Scott Cullen’s feature on the future of A4
- Contributing Editor Noel Ward’s feature on upselling and diversification
- Frank G. Cannata’s touching appreciation of Toshiba America Business Solutions’ Scott Maccabe
- Japanese columnist Tetsuo Kubo’s look at products from Konica Minolta and Ricoh that are driving digital transformation across Japan
- European columnist Petra Diener’s opinion piece on why we still need to acknowledge women in our industry
- And finally, Contributing Writer Mark Vruno’s article on a scanner dealer who is leveraging his vendor’s scanners to create a successful scanning service for his customers
Please reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions, issues, or comments. We welcome your feedback as we strive to provide you with the very best reporting and analysis of the industry.
Charles J. Cannata (CJ)
President & CEO
Access Related Content