I couldn’t be more excited for an issue launch as I am with this 10th Anniversary edition of our Women Influencers franchise. I created the franchise to showcase and celebrate dynamic female executives making tremendous contributions to the advancement of the industry. Since our first issue ten years ago, I could never have dreamed of the overwhelming support from all corners of the office technology industry in helping us create a platform and generate meaningful dialogue in support of diversity and inclusion in the industry. What makes our 10th Anniversary issue unique is that for the first time, we have chosen three dealers for our cover story. Chelsey Bode of Pearson-Kelly Technology, Melissa Confalone of Fraser Advanced Information Systems, and Liz Sumner of SumnerOne are brilliant and dynamic leaders who are guiding their dealerships in an evolving industry. I’m sure you will be inspired by them after reading our cover story, Women Influencers 2023: Vision and Conviction, written by our Story and Features Editor Sharon Tosto Esker.
Other Women Influencers issue highlights include:
- Sharp’s Cross-Functional Mentorship Program Empowers Growth and Inclusion – Contributing writer Kate Gragg interviews Sharp’s Debbie Tyler about this innovative program.
- Virtual Panel Series: Women in Office Tech – Six women leaders from different sectors of the industry share insights about their careers and the challenges of being a woman in a male-dominated industry.
- CR-CONNECT Dealer Tour | KDI Office Technology: Building a Legacy of Success – Scott interviews Rick Salcedo, president of KDI Office Technology, about his transformation from a service tech to the owner of a dealership and its transformation into a successful family business.
- Copier Service Techs: Essential Traits That Make Them Indispensable – Contributing Writer Mark Vruno discusses the qualities every successful service tech should possess along with why it is critical for these key employees to continue honing their skills.
- Vertical Markets: Exploring Niche Opportunities for Increased Sales and Deeper Connections – Contributing Editor Noel Ward examines how dealers can be successful in targeting local government, education, and healthcare markets.
- AI Insights: ChatGPT Gets Put to a Test – Editor-in-Chief Scott Cullen has been experimenting with ChatGPT and in his latest experiment he asks it to review three dealer websites and our own.
- Xerox Light Production Spells Opportunity for Office Technology Dealers – Scott interviews Xerox’s Mark Pollack about the PrimeLink series of light production printers and how those devices allow dealers to move upstream.
Reach out to me at email@example.com with any questions, issues, or comments. We welcome your feedback as we strive to provide you with the best reporting and analysis of the industry.
Enjoy the issue!
President & CEO
To become a subscriber, visit https://thecannatareport.com/register or contact firstname.lastname@example.org directly. Bulk subscription rates are also available upon request and included in our media kit.