Epson announced it will be showcasing its leading ColorWorks on-demand color label printer solutions at SupplySide West 2023 from Oct. 25-26 in Las Vegas, Nev. In booth #2850. SupplySide West is the premier gathering of health and nutrition professionals, bringing together individuals across several key industries, including dietary supplements, beverage, functional food, personal care, and sports nutrition industries.
“As pre-print label costs continue to rise, businesses are looking for ways to avoid high costs per label, ordering and inventory challenges, and potential label waste by printing their own labels in-house and on-demand,” said Mark Middendorf, product manager, Label Printers, Epson America, Inc. “Epson ColorWorks enables health and nutrition businesses of any size to print their own color labels on-demand easily and cost effectively. In addition, our new Label Boost software can empower businesses to incorporate color ads and promos directly above or below shipping labels for the purpose of boosting sales and awareness of new offerings.”
In addition to show attendees, Epson is looking forward to connecting with other vendors and exhibitors at SupplySide West to demonstrate how ColorWorks printers can enable businesses to print their own color labels on-demand with stunning print quality on a wide range of media types, and at a low cost per label. Solutions in the booth will include:
- Product Labels: The compact ColorWorks CW-C4000 label printer with comprehensive connectivity is designed for businesses with low- to mid-volume applications that require high-resolution print quality and durable product and barcode labels up to 4.4 inches in width.
- Shipping Labels: The ColorWorks CW-C6000P with auto-peel functionality will be shown with Epson’s new Label Boost software, demonstrating how businesses can easily add full-color coupons, targeted ads, secondary labels, and dynamic content to shipping labels. This creates new opportunities to leverage shipping labels for marketing, reduce material and labor costs and streamline operations.
- Print and Apply Solution: ColorWorks CW-C6000A produces high-resolution color labels up to 4.4 inches wide and comes standard with an auto-cutter to create variable length labels and enable easy job separation. The model will be paired with a LabelMill LM-1012 Applicator, demonstrating the printing and applying of full-color lip balm labels.
- Full-Color RFID: The ColorWorks CW-C6000A will be printing and encoding full-color RFID labels in a single pass.
- High-Speed Printing: Ideal for demanding, high-volume printing of durable, glossy labels, the ColorWorks C7500G prints up to 4.4 inches wide at speeds of up to 11.8 inches/second.
Epson is a global technology leader whose philosophy of efficient, compact and precise innovation enriches lives and helps create a better world. The company is focused on solving societal issues through innovations in home and office printing, commercial and industrial printing, manufacturing, visual and lifestyle. Epson’s goal is to become carbon negative and eliminate use of exhaustible underground resources such as oil and metal by 2050.