Fiery, LLC will showcase the latest DFEs and award-winning workflow products driving digital print operations at PRINTING United Expo from October 18-20, in Atlanta, GA. Fiery solutions fuel production profitability with industry-leading print performance and amazing color and image quality across all print applications. Visitors can experience the Fiery difference firsthand in booth #C2646 and on digital production printers and presses installed at several partner booths across the exhibit floor.
“At PRINTING United, attendees will see the difference and impact Fiery solutions can have in their print operations,” said John Henze, vice president, Sales and Marketing, Fiery. “We will show a new generation of modern, smart, secure, and user-friendly workflow solutions designed to do the heavy lifting for print organizations so it’s easier for less experienced operators to print the highest-quality product the first time. With solutions for cutsheet, packaging, wide-format, DTF, DTG, and specialty production printers, Fiery helps companies unify the print room for the best possible press utilization, improve margins, and grow their businesses.”
Fiery’s commitment to providing exceptional DFEs and workflow solutions helps drive the industry forward. Attendees will see demonstrations of new innovative technology and Fiery’s 2023 Pinnacle Award-winning products – Fiery Command WorkStation, Fiery Impose Integration with Duplo, and Fiery Digital Factory. Fiery solutions on display at PRINTING United Expo include:
- New Fiery FS600 Pro platform. The most innovative and user-friendly Fiery DFE, providing unrivaled performance, superior color, and intelligent automation for digital printing. Designed to sit at the center of a print workflow, the Fiery FS600 Pro platform includes Intelligent HyperRIP technology for faster job processing, enhanced color automation that cuts operator and profiling time by up to 50%, streamlined job setup, submission for one-click workflows, and enterprise-level security and compliance.
- Fiery Command WorkStation 7. Preview the upcoming release of Fiery Command WorkStation helping print businesses unify their print room using one central job management solution that transcends printer brands and models. This award-winning software consolidates print production processes while allowing companies to choose the best printers available in the industry now and in the future. The upcoming release further simplifies and automates job submissions with new features around scheduling, expanded cloud services, and advanced spot color management.
- Fiery Impose integration with Duplo DC-648. This groundbreaking collaboration helps automate the prepress to post-press setup for high-value jobs with customized finishing, reducing setup time by up to 80%. With seamless integration between Fiery Impose PDF imposition software and Duplo’s latest DC-648 slitter/cutter/creaser finisher, customers can eliminate manual programming for each job, reduce errors, and have confidence that the final product is finished correctly.
- Fiery Digital Factory. It’s easier than ever to create personalized, customized, and other specialty print production products with perfect color accuracy using the award-winning Fiery Digital Factory RIP software. Driving virtually all direct-to-film or direct-to-garment, sublimation, UV, toner transfer, and wide format print and cut devices, the latest release features an intuitive user interface, enhanced automation, and true shape nesting for easier navigation, faster job setup, and reduced material usage.
- Fiery XF 8. See the next-generation RIP, color management, and workflow solution for large format printers that can now drive over 2,100 different cutter and router types and over 2,400 different wide to superwide printer models. Available in December, Fiery XF 8 delivers up to 11 times faster job-processing for a wide range of printers, ensuring a maximum return on printer investments.
- Fiery IQ analytics. Stay in control of day-to-day print operations and make data-driven decisions using the Fiery IQ suite of cloud applications. Real-time dashboards provide an overview of production metrics to help print providers improve ROI, minimize costs, and boost profits.
Fiery DFEs and workflow solutions will be on display throughout the PRINTING United Expo driving new printers and presses from Canon (booth #B15083), Fujifilm (booth #B2506), Kyocera Document Solutions (booth #B16033), Ricoh USA (booth #B1916), RISO (booth #B2233), Sharp (booth #B17013), and Xerox (booth #B20019).
About Fiery LLC
Fiery, LLC is the leading provider of digital front ends (DFEs) and workflow solutions for the growing industrial and graphic arts print industries. With a customer base that includes over 2 million DFEs sold globally, the company offers innovative software and cloud-based technologies that deliver fast performance, stunning color, and exceptional print quality across a broad range of production printing devices.