The Cannata Report is proud to launch our 5th Anniversary Women Influencers Issue, presented by AMETEK ESP. To access, simply click here or on the issue name itself in the previous sentence and a PDF of the issue will automatically and immediately download to your device and pop up on your screen. If you prefer, you can alternatively view the stories online in thecannatareport.com‘s “MAGAZINE” section.
- Cover Stories ““ Leading with Diversity: Three technology trailblazers innovate with a common critical competitive edge, and Major Momentum | The Women Influencers: 2014″“2017.
- Feature ““ The 10 Most Important Take-Homes from Ricoh ConvergX 2018: Ambitious growth expectations in SMB, security initiatives, reducing dealers’ service costs, expanding its production print line, and an emphasis on workflow took center stage in Las Vegas.
- Feature ““ Sharp Turns up the Mike: Sharp’s new president & CEO Mike Marusic offers an update on his new position, the company’s key initiatives, and Smart Office Suite in a candid conversation with The Cannata Report.
- Department ““ Out of the Box | Connecting with the Cloud: Lexmark’s Cloud Connector Platform, now available on all new Lexmark devices, offers print, device, and app management, giving dealers partners flexibility in servicing their customers.
This issue also includes coverage from last stop on the Cincinnati leg of our CR LIVE: 2018 Dealer Tour, supported and presented by Sharp, RISO and Continuum:
- Department ““ CR LIVE: 2018 Dealer Tour | All Pros at Prosource: Our dealer tour of Cincinnati concludes with a visit to one of the fastest growing dealerships in the Midwest.
* * * * *
Please note as I regularly mention in our past several issue launch posts that moving forward, you must be a registered user and logged into thecannatareport.com to access current and back issues of The Cannata Report via PDF, as well as to access all magazine content posted directly to the site in “MAGAZINE” and digital-only content posted to the site in “LIVE WIRE” and/or “VIDEO.”
We hope you enjoy the issue and have a pleasant user experience with the updated site. However, please reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org directly with any questions, issues or comments as we will be continuing to make adjustments to the site as necessary according to your feedback along with regularly scheduled proactive enhancement updates moving forward.
Charles J. Cannata (CJ)
Partner | EVP and Publisher