As we wind down the month of June and rapidly approach the Fourth of July holiday weekend, I encourage you to check out the June issue of The Cannata Report if you haven’t done so already.
We have received great feedback on this issue and want to make sure those of you who have not yet had an opportunity to check it out, will do so.
Here are five reasons not to miss this big issue!
- Young Influencers 2020: Guardians of Our Galaxy – The future of our industry is in good hands with the six young industry professionals profiled in this issue, including three from the dealer channel and three from the vendor channel.
- Business as Unusual: COVID Coping – Representatives from the “Big Six” OEMs (Canon, Konica Minolta, Kyocera, Sharp, Ricoh, Toshiba) offer valuable insights as to how their organizations have been coping with the COVID-19 pandemic and what’s next for print, their organizations, and the dealer channel.
- Managed IT: From Services to Outcomes – On more than one occasion we heard that dealers who were offering managed services during the pandemic were handling the downturn in business better than dealers who do not have a managed services business. Thanks to Chris Ryne of Growth Achievement Partners, we share useful tips for starting and growing a managed services business.
- Back to the Future: Thanks to AI, the time is coming when the technology you sell knows more than you do – Artificial intelligence in the office technology space is evolving and transforming the service dynamic. We examine where AI is today and where it is going tomorrow.
- CR—Connect 2020—Dealer Tour: Shore Business Solutions’ Road to Succession Reinvigorates Dealership – One of the most popular ongoing departments in The Cannata Report is our monthly dealer tour stories. This one is near and dear to us not only because the dealership is located in New Jersey but this dealership’s approach to succession planning. What makes this story fascinating are the husband and wife team of Chris and Danielle Wolowitz (Yes, that same Danielle Wolowitz from Kyocera) who were brought in by Shore’s current owner to help guide the dealership through this transition and be the next generation leadership at Shore.
There’s plenty more to read in the June issue besides these five stories. Click here to access a PDF of the entire issue or click on the stories above to access each article individually.