As a follow up to April’s first-ever Inkjet-themed issue, The Cannata Report explores trends from DAAS, to IT Services, to MPS and more in our 2nd annual May Service & Services-themed issue. To access, simply click here or on the issue name itself in the previous sentence and a PDF of the issue will automatically and immediately download to your device and pop up on your screen. If you prefer, you can alternatively view the stories online in thecannatareport.com‘s “MAGAZINE” section.
- Cover Story ““ Take IT to the Limit: Your managed IT business is starting to take off. Now what?
- Feature ““ DaaS Is Not All Folks: NEXERA President Wes McArtor Discusses Company’s New Imaging Device Billing Model
- Feature ““ MPS or MDS?: Only you can prevent MPS from becoming a commodity by expanding your MPS offering to include managing documents, as well as print.
- Feature ““ Service Omnipotence: OMNI Business Systems takes service competence seriously.
- Feature ““ Expanding MPS with Pivotal Partnership: Three dealers detail how Supplies Network has helped them expand their MPS footprint and improve margins.
This issue also includes coverage from our visit with Impact Networking as part of the CR”“Connect | 2019 Dealer Tour, supported and presented by LEAF Commercial Capital:
- Department ““ CR”“CONNECT | 2019 Dealer Tour ““ Maximum Impact: An aggressive growth strategy is serving Impact Networking well as it celebrates its 20th anniversary.
* * * * *
Please note as I regularly mention in our past several issue launch posts that moving forward, you must be a registered user and logged into thecannatareport.com to access current and back issues of The Cannata Report via PDF, as well as to access all magazine content posted directly to the site in “MAGAZINE” and digital-only content posted to the site in “LIVE WIRE” and/or “VIDEO.”
We hope you enjoy the issue and have a pleasant user experience with the updated site. However, please reach out to me at email@example.com directly with any questions, issues or comments as we will be continuing to make adjustments to the site as necessary according to your feedback along with regularly scheduled proactive enhancement updates moving forward.
Charles J. Cannata (CJ)
President and CEO