I am pleased to present one of my favorite issues of the year—our annual Young Influencers issue. This year we profile six talented young influencers, including three from the dealer channel and three from the vendor community. Each is making their mark in an industry that is overcoming one of the most challenging years ever.
The Young Influencers theme continues with our Virtual Panel Series where we reconnect with six previous Young Influencers to learn what they are doing now and how they overcame the challenges of the past year, as well as our CR-CONNECT Dealer Tour article and an interview with Pearson-Kelly President, Chelsey Bode, a 2018 Young Influencer.
Additional highlights include:
- The first of a two-part series on wide-format opportunities written by Contributing Editor Noel Ward
- Our Managing IT column which examines security and the internet of things
- Our financial columnist Henry Wilmore’s latest contribution, “Here Comes Inflation”
- Japanese columnist Tetsuo Kubo’s look at the pandemic-related products now sold by dealers and office technology OEMs in Japan
- And finally, our European columnist Petra Diener’s latest piece on the excitement she’s feeling about the possibility of traveling to industry events once again
Please reach out to me at email@example.com with any questions, issues, or comments. We welcome your feedback as we strive to provide you with the very best reporting and analysis of the industry.
Charles J. Cannata (CJ)
President & CEO
Access Related Content