On the heels of our extremely popular first-ever Security-themed issue (February), The Cannata Report launches our March Dealer of the Future Issue. To access, simply click here or on the issue name itself in the previous sentence and a PDF of the issue will automatically and immediately download to your device and pop up on your screen. If you prefer, you can alternatively view the stories online in thecannatareport.com‘s “MAGAZINE” section.
- Cover Story ““ Five Year Plan: What will the independent dealer channel look like a half-decade from now?
- Feature ““ Image Enhancement: Augmented Reality Is the New Wave of Print
- Feature ““ 10 Takeaways | EFI Connect 2019: The show goes on as a new era of leadership begins at EFI.
- Department ““ 2019 Virtual Panel Series | Manufacturers ““ Time Keeps Slipping into the Future: The OEMs weigh in on threats, aftermarket opportunities, diversification, and building out their dealer channel.
This issue also includes coverage from our visit with Ray Morgan Company as part of the CR Connect | 2019 Dealer Tour, supported and presented by LEAF Commercial Capital:
- Department ““ CR Connect | 2019 Dealer Tour ““ Growth Spurt: Ray Morgan Company is enjoying an upward trajectory, thanks, in part, to prudent decisions, acquisitions, and the addition of new MIF.
- Feature ““ Paradise Strong: Ray Morgan Company Employees Impacted by the Fire That Destroyed Paradise, California, Share Their Stories
* * * * *
Please note as I regularly mention in our past several issue launch posts that moving forward, you must be a registered user and logged into thecannatareport.com to access current and back issues of The Cannata Report via PDF, as well as to access all magazine content posted directly to the site in “MAGAZINE” and digital-only content posted to the site in “LIVE WIRE” and/or “VIDEO.”
We hope you enjoy the issue and have a pleasant user experience with the updated site. However, please reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org directly with any questions, issues or comments as we will be continuing to make adjustments to the site as necessary according to your feedback along with regularly scheduled proactive enhancement updates moving forward.
Charles J. Cannata (CJ)
President and CEO